The Dean Club steering committee will cosponsor a virtual event with Simon Rosenberg on April 16 at 4:00. Simon will tell us why the Democrats are in a strong position to win both this year and in 2024 and how we can and should “be proud and get loud.” An evangelist for all of us to become “information warriors,” Rosenberg shows that how we can start winning the debates that matter to the American people. For more information and how to register, follow THIS LINK.
Let’s Be Proud and Get Loud
- By John Comiskey in Uncategorized
March 28, 2023
Don Mayall Memorial Fund
This special fund to support the Dean Democratic Club of Silicon Valley was established in September 2017, three months after Don’s passing (June 28, 2017).
You can contribute to the fund at: secure.actblue.com/donate/deanclub-mayall
You can join the Dean Democratic Club of Silicon Valley online via ActBlue:
$15/year for Individuals
$10/year for Students, Seniors, and Disabled
$25/year for your entire Household
Or, join by mail with our membership form.
11:00 am DDCSV Picnic & Election of Officers @ Ponderosa Park Picnic Area 2
DDCSV Picnic & Election of Officers @ Ponderosa Park Picnic Area 2
Jun 24 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
DDCSV Picnic & Election of Officers Ponderosa Park Picnic Area 2 811 Henderson Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-8730 Please, join us for our annual Picnic and Election of Officers.
7:00 pm Dean Club working meeting @ Zoom
Dean Club working meeting @ Zoom
Jul 24 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Dean Club Working Meetings are held the Fourth Monday of each month, excluding June and December, from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM. The Club considers and votes on resolutions, endorsements, expenditures, and other matters. Meetings are held via Zoom. If you would like to participate in our next Working Meeting, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Occasionally, guest speakers …
Please contact email@example.com for information regarding the club or this website.
Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 1083, Mountain View, CA 94042
San Jose Spotlight
- Santa Clara officials try to kick out embattled colleague June 7, 2023 Graph Massara
- Silicon Valley elected leader wages war with agency June 7, 2023 Madison Wilber
- UPDATE: San Jose to house hundreds of homeless residents June 7, 2023 Jana Kadah
- Conservatives bring the House to a halt as anger at McCarthy's debt deal remains June 7, 2023 Scott Wong and Ali Vitali and Kyle Stewart and Kate Santaliz
- Child labor investigation spreads to meatpacking, produce companies in 11 states June 7, 2023 Julia Ainsley and Laura Strickler
- Florida woman charged with fatally shooting her neighbor has a history of harassing area children, residents say June 7, 2023 Minyvonne Burke and Antonio Planas and Phil Helsel and Toby Lyles
BBC World News
- Elon Musk boosts antisemitic ‘blood libel’ tweet June 7, 2023
- Tommy Tuberville learns that extremism costs jobs June 7, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy is between a rock and a hard place. Good June 7, 2023
- Canada's wildfire crisis could be just the beginning June 8, 2023 Zeeshan Aleem
- Jack Smith’s coup probe hits MAGA convict Steve Bannon June 7, 2023
- Florida sheriff tries to defend handling of AJ Owens’ killing June 7, 2023 Ja'han Jones