Josh Harder’s campaign for reelection to the US House in CA-10 is holding phone banks every Monday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 6:30 PM. To sign up, follow THIS LINK.
Don Mayall Memorial Fund
This special fund to support the Dean Democratic Club of Silicon Valley was established in September 2017, three months after Don’s passing (June 28, 2017).
You can contribute to the fund at: secure.actblue.com/donate/deanclub-mayall
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding the club or this website.
Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 1083, Mountain View, CA 94042
- Meet San Jose State University’s new president February 3, 2023 Lorraine Gabbert
- San Jose plans affordable housing for foster youth February 2, 2023 Tran Nguyen
- Philbrick: Communicating during an emergency February 2, 2023 Karen E. Philbrick
- Ex-principal at Va. school where boy shot teacher was not told the child had a gun, her lawyer says February 2, 2023 Antonio Planas
- Republicans vote to remove Rep. Ilhan Omar from the Foreign Affairs Committee February 2, 2023 Scott Wong and Ali Vitali and Haley Talbot
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders to deliver Republican State of the Union response February 2, 2023 Dareh Gregorian
- Historic deep freeze to hit US northeast as ice storm subsides in south February 2, 2023
- Ukraine war: 80 years on, we are facing German tanks again - Putin February 2, 2023
- Republicans oust Ilhan Omar from powerful House committee February 2, 2023
- First, Republicans came for reproductive rights, then for Black history, and now (again) for sex ed February 2, 2023
- Former attorney general Barr admits that the Durham investigation was nothing but a witch hunt February 2, 2023
- Relax: No one's coming to take your gas stove, no matter what Cruz and Manchin tell you February 2, 2023
- A new Martin Luther King-themed cop car is shockingly tone-deaf February 2, 2023 Zeeshan Aleem
- Democrat shreds Matt Gaetz's performative patriotism during committee meeting February 2, 2023 Ja'han Jones
- Dershowitz defended Trump on First Amendment grounds. The Dobbs leak is different. February 2, 2023 Jordan Rubin